Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Colossians Clothing

There were more than 100 days left when I initially began my countdown for this Compassion trip to Honduras.

Now there are only 4.more.sleeps...




I finished packing one suitcase last week, and finished packing the other this past Sunday. Since most of what I am packing is for the Compassion child development centers and for Bessy (our Compassion child), there wasn't much room for my stuff.



That's OK.




I'm not concerned with the clothes I'll be wearing while I'm there, my focus right now is with the Colossians Clothing that I need to wear in preparation for what God is calling me to do.


"Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." Col 3:12




As long as that is how my heart is clothed, I am packed and prepared for the journey.




What are some ways that you ensure that your heart is clothed with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience?

1 Comments:

Shebecomes said...

Wow, I am so excited for you. I will be praying for you as you travel and interact with the beautiful children God places in your path. I have really enjoyed catching up on some of your past posts...and look forward to many more :) God Bless.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!